Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Short Update of Rage

So normally when there are problems with my account at school I receive e-mails saying "hey shit is due you should probably take care of it."

I will then forward said e-mail to my parents to let them know that shit is due. This way, when it is time to register for classes everything will be okay.

Normally.

However, this time I hadn't received any e-mails. I felt good, which meant my parents were handling three children in college very well. I am supposed to register for my classes today, in 7 minutes.

Keywords: Supposed to.

But during my classics class, getting ready to register for classes, I happen to check my account information to see what if anything was wrong. Nothing should have been wrong since I hadn't gotten e-mails. Right?

Wrong.

There is a hold on my account. I don't know what it's telling me, but something is stopping me from registering for classes. And I found this out 25 minutes ago. In the middle of my classics class. Which caused me to completely freak out and start shaking. I'm terrified I'm not going to get the classes I want/need. Which means I might not have enough credits. Which means I will have to find other classes to replace them. Which means I will have to deal with Freshman registering.

So yeah, pretty much freaking out right now. Thank you GMU for not informing me that shit was wrong. I did not need this right now, I really really didn't.

2 comments:

  1. Though I admittedly like George's idea, I recommend talking to your teachers. Since most of the classes you are taking relate to your major you have top-priority over them compared to other people.

    >< Hope it gets solved soon

    ReplyDelete