Thursday, November 4, 2010

Internet. Forever.

Typing "a tit" into my address bar brings up my blog site. I find this most amusing.

So it's raining hard today and my first class for the day was canceled. I then made the adult decision that "It is fucking cold and I am not getting wet again" and decided to skip my other class for the day. She doesn't take attendance anyway. Don't get me wrong, I love the class, just not today. Anyway, instead I sat and read the chapter we were going over today (Psych if you care to know) and felt rather accomplished. I then contemplated writing more of my novel or doing something productive.

I danced around my room singing P!nk, Marilyn Manson and Katy Perry instead. I don't even know.

Now here I am, blogging again. It's rather entertaining if I do say so myself. Plus I can write about whatever I want to and no one can say otherwise. TAKE THAT!

I'm not sure who that was directed at. Did I tell you I sort of wrote about lesbians for one of my classes? I also wrote about a serial killer chopping off a guy's arm.

I love that class.

So as I said before, my early class was canceled. However, being the genius that I am, I didn't check my e-mail this morning and walked ten minutes through the rain to get to the art building on the other side of campus. I was wet and tired, but I was fine with going to this class since I loved it to death. However, on my way down the hallway I notice two people from my class, Arden and kid-with-blonde-hair (I don't know his name! Don't judge me!). Arden waves and is like "Class is canceled." I let out a huge groan, but then we all chatted for a bit, mostly nerding out about Starcraft 2 since we are a team now. So we then parted ways and I am now sitting in my dorm room.

Ever sit down and just write for three hours? That was me last night. I think I wrote about 4,000 or so words total last night. Impressed? Probably not. However my story is now over 4,000 words long, but I am still about three thousand behind. I don't know if I am going to get anything done tonight, which is why I am posting now. I have class at 4pm that doesn't end until 7. I HATE it. I mean, I'm usually up till four am for no reason, but this class makes me want to take the nearest person and throw them off the roof of a building. It wouldn't be so bad, but it's only once a week for three hours. On top of that, the group I have for that class wants to meet up after, so I stay in the art building from four till about eleven pm.

It makes me hate life.

Granted last time was rather entertaining. We talked about this one kid none of us like and laughed for EVER. This time though I'm going to jump ship earlier since I need to work on my novel and start writing my screenplay. I have ten pages due Monday and I refuse to wait till Sunday to do it. Mostly because I have plans from Friday through Saturday night. Busy busy weekend ahead! I am also really excited for Saturday night because it's a party with a bunch of my favourite people. That and we plan on playing Kingdom Hearts at three am after just for the luls. I won't give out any details because you people will judge me. I know it.

I can't tell if anyone really reads this blog yet. Mostly because I found out that when I refresh my own blog page just to see how it looks, it counts as a page view. Odd right? I then spent the next three minutes going to my friends' blogs and refreshing the pages 5-6 times each. Why? I don't know.

But it's about time I head out. I want to get some time to relax before my 4pm class. Art building FOREVER. ARRRGGGHHHH.

And with that, here is bubble girl running from a bear.


And to anyone interested in the ramblings of my friends and their blogs, here are the links: Lauren likes to ramble on about her life and the crazy things that happen. Trust me, it's fantastic. One of the recent entries involved a Predator (From the movie with Arnold or you know, AVP) in a pink bikini. George likes to mock me and write the hilarious outcomes of her current situations. For the most part her blog posts are her not doing work. LOVE THEM. P.S, in her first blog post DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS OMG DO NOT DO IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment