Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's Go

Flirt  - The Pussycat Dolls

I'm going to link to songs now. Whatever I am currently listening to or whatever helps with my blog post. This one just happens to be what I'm listening to and is helping keep me awake. I just love up-beat pop songs.

So basically I'm not getting any sleep. Not tonight, not tomorrow, and DEFINITELY not Wednesday. The problem? Lots of work to do. Lots and lots and lots of work. That and intervals of Plants VS Zombies and eating.

Right now I am studying for a Psych test and doing note-cards for my other class tomorrow. Then I have to work on my game project more and try to finish a script review. Both of those aren't due till the end of the week, but I am just in homework overdrive so lots of things are hopefully getting done today and tomorrow. All I know is I am 100% going insane on Saturday. I will find SOMEONE to party with if it kills me.

Anyway, I have work to get back to and I really need to finish. It is midnight. I am tired. I might go get coffee in an hour. Thank you 10:30 classes <3

Hope the rest of you are having a less stressful week.

But before I go, I did go to my friend Scooter's recital (who is Kate's boyfriend) and it was amazing. More details tomorrow when I get out of class and finish my Psych test. Back to work.

1 comment: