Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blah Blah Blah, Mr. Freeman

OH HEY I HAVEN'T FREAKED OUT ONCE TODAY WOOO

b,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
-George

In case you can't tell from that, George is very frustrated today (I feel like I am talking in the third person and it is so weird what the hell). I thought I was going to spend today panicking but it turned out to be alright. I finished up my game for 232 (which I hate but it's whatever at this point. I might edit it later but uuuuugh. I do not enjoy solo game projects) and I finished my paper in a short amount of time (1000 words? I do that in my sleep). It was a pretty decent day all in all. Nothing really exciting happened, and not much else has happened today.

Well, Kate left for her band trip today, so she will be missed during these next five days. She'll have fun though, so it's all fine.

Lauren skyped me a little while ago and it was pretty fantastic (as usual). Instead of leaving the room like I usually do (because everyone is always so loud) I decided to not bother moving and just had the conversation in the study room with everyone sitting there. Needless to say it led to a lot of funny quotes and the realization that both Girl George and Lauren apparently sound a like (EXCEPT NO ONE COULD HEAR LAUREN CAUSE I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON WOOT).

Speaking of funny quotes, today there was a very strange event in the Art Building. Someone decided to do an "art performance piece" by placing fish in all of the toilets and clogging the sinks. It had something to do with the whole water theme the art building is obsessed with. All I know is a lot of kids freaked out and fish died and it was pretty awkward all around.

I wish you could see George right now. She has been asking for cancer all night long. Yeah, it's one of those nights.

I can't really figure out what to talk about right now since I expected today to be a bit more panic attack inducing or overall hellish. It actually turned out to be all right. I'm not complaining in anyway.

So I'll leave all of you there. I'll either try to write more of my novel or write out the next few scene ideas and see where to go with them. That or play Plants VS Zombies.

I'm thinking PvZ. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Sleep time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment