Friday, November 12, 2010

Brought to you by the Letter "E"

PUPPIES AMBULANCES DEAD PEOPLE UNICORNS RAINBOWS RAINBOW THROW UP RAINBOW PIE WHY ARE YOU WRITING ALL THIS GOAT HEADS OKAY GIGGLE LAUGH LAUGH STARE ONCE UPON A TIME GEORGE DECIDED TO WRITE EVERYTHING KRISTINA SAID BECAUSE HE COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT BECAUSE

That was all Kristina. She decided to dictate to me because I forgot what I was starting to write.

ANYWAY

First off, I blame Lauren for my current obsession with Dragons by Caravan Palace. She posted it in her blog the other day and since then I have been listening to it pretty much nonstop. She has the best music sometimes. It also made reading her blog even more fun.

This weekend is going to be filled with fun and amusement, I just know it is. Today nothing exciting happened besides working on things due next week and going to an ultra late lunch. Have some work due pretty much every single day. Gotta get that out of the way or I will be having so much coffee that my heart will stop.

As to the actual weekend, tomorrow is my friend Kate's flute recital. She has been freaking out for a while and I cannot figure out why. I mean, I understand she's nervous, but I know she will do well and HAVE BEEN TELLING HER THIS SINCE SHE GAVE ME THE STICKY NOTE WITH THE SAVE THE DATE ON it.

*coughs*

After we're going to have a nice dinner to celebrate and then head back to our room for an exciting night of partying. Looking forward to it because it's always great to blow off steam for a few hours on the weekend.

Thanksgiving break is slowly getting closer and closer, and let me tell you I am SO excited for it. I'll finally get to go home for a while (I go to school in VA and live in CT) and on top of that my cousin is coming with her daughter all the way from CA! I am so EXCITED! She is amazing and awesome and her daughter is so fun! I haven't seen them in over 2 years and when she told me she was visiting earlier this year I literally started jumping up and down. Plus, I'll also get to see my friend's from CT, at least for a little while. It's been a long time and it will be great to get together for a while. EXCITEDDDDD

People have a habit of finding my doppelgangers, but no one ever takes a picture and let's me see. They always forget! However, a few weeks ago a bunch of my friends headed to New York for part of their degree (they have to visit the museums there and sometimes write papers). While they were walking around Central Park they happened across one of my many doppelgangers.


If I had walked by without looking, I probably could have mistaken him for myself. I also would have turned around and stolen his jacket and scarf. Mmmmmhm.

Okay that was a little weird. Whatever. I just appreciated someone actually showing me a picture. I get texts from people every now and then being like "GEORGIE I JUST SAW YOUR DOPPELGANGER" and I will respond "PICS?" and they will be like "LOL NO I FORGOT" and then I frown for a while.

I have some work to do, so I'll leave you all with that. I have a project to do for next week and I need to fix a bunch of the script. On top of that the head of the Game Design department is going to be at the unveiling of our Final Projects. I'm nervous, but we've put a bunch of effort into our project and I think we'll do fine, but we've started having problems with some of the scripting and one of our group members has been in and out of existence. It's a bit of a problem, but I think we'll find a way around it. Uuuuggghhhh. This week is going to be stressful, I know it.

1 comment:

  1. I will send you all the Caravan Palace I have if you want. They're fantastic! Cory showed me them when we first started talking.

    ReplyDelete