Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Rocks!!!

So this weekend we had yet another snowstorm. That's right, in the two weeks I have been home we have had not one but two massive snow storms. Okay, this one wasn't as massive but still it was A LOT of snow. I plan on possible going to my cousin's to have a massive snowball fight. It would be really really fun, as last time we attempted to build forts I devastated them as revenge for the death of my raptor snowman. YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY SNOWMEN. Anyway, I'm looking forward to that as I love the snow bunches.

Also, fun fact. My mom's car hit 200,000 miles today. Yup, she drives a car with 200,000 miles of it. 200,000. TWO. HUNDRED. THOUSAND. The majority of them came from her. So yeah, that's a long time to have a car.

I'm going to sleep soon probably. I feel like I just don't sleep anymore and it SUCKS.

On a happy note, I am "fully" registered for classes. I am debating one more to bring me up to 15/16 credits. My only concern is I am taking three game classes and I might overload myself on work if I add on another, especially if it is an Art class as I am planning. I'm probably gonna go with no for now. If things don't look to bad I'll add the other one. We shall see.

So I hope all of you are having a good vacation. To anyone who isn't, hope things start getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment