Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Post for Sarah

This is gonna become a regular thing ha ha.

Anyway, I posted about Minecraft last time and didn't get around to posting about Sarah's Treehouse. She called me out on it, but the reason I didn't get to it is because IT IS SO FAR AWAY YOU HAVE NO IDEA. So today I decided that while waiting for everyone to get ready I would do a rundown of Sarah's house. SO I DID. HERE IS HER TREEHOUSE.

 This is the "Field of Dispair." I will forever spell it wrong because that is what the sign says. These are also natural. Sarah found them one day while she was exploring, and they are pretty much the coolest thing ever in our world.
 They even kill animals.
 A natural lava flow. It's probably the reason the trees are on fire. It doesn't really explain much though.
 Up there is the new Sarah's Treehouse. That's the stairs going up.
 This is the entrance to Sarah's mines. I can't remember what it looks like, but I don't explore other peoples mines anymore. Not after getting lost in Justin's for 20 minutes...
 One of the many views from the treehouse. ISN'T IT PRETTY?
 Sarah's couch. It's so cute!
 It looks over the Field of Dispair. Lovely view.
 I have no idea what this is or how it got there, but it is really pretty. You'd have to ask Sarah about it ha ha.
 Yet another lovely view. The water looks really nice in this game.
 THE LAZY ENTRANCE. You can just go into the waterfall and slide all the way down. Going up is a lot harder, but so much cooler.
 I have no idea what this is for, but it's just a door.
 The original treehouse. You used to have to use this elaborate route through three trees in order to get up into the house. It was really really cool.
 The inside. It's got everything you need to survive nightfall.
 I decided I wanted to build something out on the lake behind her treehouse, but it turned to night and I didn't have enough blocks or anything to do what I needed to yet. So instead I made this.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SARAH. NOW WHEN YOU SPEND THE NIGHT AT YOUR TREEHOUSE THE WATER WILL TALK TO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment