Saturday, January 22, 2011

Au Revoir, Connecticut

Well, today I am heading back to GMU. My sister and I will be making the drive down with my mother's Jeep. My sister is stressing like crazy because of all the drama the last two days and I think so is my mom and dad. Hopefully everything will be better by next weekend, but by then I will be at school already so I will focus more on getting a job and seeing how my classes go. I'm going to miss everyone here, even though I really didn't get to see anyone this break due to work and such =\.

I also apologize to Kate, Scooter, Kristina and anyone else who was in the Skype chat last night, as I got distracted and forgot about it untill about midnight, when I realized OH SHIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ON SKYPE. I am a bad person and I apologize :(

Anyway, that's all I got for now. I have to go finish packing for the trip back. However, HERE IS SOME MORE MINECRAFT BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

BTW THIS POST IS HUGE


 This is Matt's house. It's pretty cool. Lava guards his entrance.
 HE BUILT TWIN TOWERS GUYS. THEY AREN'T AS TALL AS MINE THOUGH.
 Signs pointing you towards everything. Yes, "despair" is spelled wrong. No one feels like changing it.
 The path leading to the "Field of Dispair" and "Sarah's Tree House." Sarah made all of the walkways.
 Justin's Castle and Tower. THE TREE ON THE TOP WAS PLANTED BY ME AND HE STILL HASN'T FOUND IT LOL.
 Justin's Courtyard. That's his tower. It's really nice looking.
 This is supposed to be the Tri-force. I don't see it.
 Way off in the distance you can see my towers. Isn't that awesome?
 My entry wall. There is no door because of creeper damage. I still haven't fixed it haha.
 The hall leading down into my Fortress.
 YOU CAN SEE MY LAVA FALLS. Also the second floor.
 Sign pointing you towards what I have built.
 MY LAVA FALLS. Aren't they wonderful? If you stand in it you die.
 I need more lava. The area isn't filled yet.
 Guys. This is my shed. It leads to my mines and all my crafting stuff. It also was my original safe house. Isn't it so cozy looking?
 "Beyond Lies the Den of Evil." It's a reference to Diablo II. I hope someone got it... Also this is where my mines begin.
 MY "SECRET" SHRUBBERY!
 One of the many many many many many hallways in me mines. They go on forever. To capture the true vastness of it you have to walk through yourself or see a video. I'll think about it.
 I made the shortcut on accident. Luckily it cuts the mine size by about 1/8.
 The spiral downward. It leads almost to the deepest part of my mines.
 One of the many stairwells down. I have no idea how deep my mines go, but it takes about half a day to go up and down the mines.
 THE HALL OF LIGHTS SIGN
 THE ACTUAL HALL OF LIGHTS. It is my favourite part of my mines. I am going to make it extend so much farther, but I have been busy getting supplies on the bottom level, so right now it isn't even close to how deep I want it.
 I didn't know what to call it, so I just came up with the name "The Dark Depths." Oddly enough, A dungeon appeared down at the bottom. I'll explain when we get to it.
 I was digging out some iron and found this area. So I made some stairs down. There was a skeleton waiting for me. But that's not all..
 There was also lava.
 And a Dungeon. Dungeons spawn endless zombies until you surround it with light. There is supposed to be a skull in there, but something is wrong so instead there is a spinning pig. You have to put light around it because bad things can only spawn in the dark. Also, another indicator is the green moss tiles. They let you know bad things lie ahead.
 Another section of my mine. I like torches.
 OH HEY LOOK MORE STAIRS DOWN. These actually lead to the deepest section of my mines.
 And this is the hallway I have been digging out. It's the last section of my mines, and it goes on for quite awhile. It's pretty decent handywork for five days of play.

And that's all I'm gonna show for now. Working on making SO much more, but have been taking a break atm. See you guys soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment