Thursday, January 20, 2011

Houston, We Have a Problem...

As you are all well aware, I head back to school this weekend. The plan (as it was to be) was for my sister to return from DC with the rent-a-car, pick the car "that is waiting or her" and then drive me down to school with said car. This was the easiest plan, requiring no more rent a cars and my sister would have an easy way to get to and from her work.

Best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

As it turns out, my dad does not have a car for her, and he won't extend the rent-a-car any longer. This morning, he was like "I don't have a car for Ray. I don't know how you're getting back. Probably will have to take the train."

I don't think he understands where I am going or what I have to bring. I have two MASSIVE bags full of all my stuff and on top of that I have my chair. So what the hell am I supposed to do? We can't take my mom's car because it has 200k miles on it, and he refuses to let it go anywhere. Take his car? He'd sooner die than have us drive it down. But then we'd have the problem of getting it back and then getting HER back. In otherwords, shit has hit the fan and nothing has even begun to happen. Sister gets back today. All hell is going to break lose.

In other news, I'm going shopping with my mom tonight to get some what I need for school. After, I'm going to start gathering all my things and putting them together. Took Friday off from work to hang with Sarah and get my last packing done, but it's supposed to snow again. Lovely. I am now incredibly anxious and paranoid that tomorrow and Saturday are going to be really really bad.

Hopefully I'll see most of you Sat/Sun/Mon. Dunno when anyone is getting back, but I'll see you guys shortly. I miss you bunches <3

In other, other news. I acquired my favourite mount ever in WoW the other day. Not that any of you care :P. I also got Fallout: New Vegas and haven't touched it yet. I feel bad, because aparrently there is a quest to get a whore robot named "Fisto." I am excited.

I also got this wonderful game called "Minecraft." If you haven't heard of it, Google it and check it out. SO GOOD. You basically build whatever the hell you want. Just gotta watch out for all the creatures that spawn at night. One of them, the "Creeper" is the most annoying piece of shit ever. It chases you, hisses and then EXPLODES. I had the front entrance of my fortress blown to smithereens. It was frustrating I tell you. The good news is I converted my waterfall into a lavafall. OH YEAH I HAVE A POOL OF LAVA NOW.

Anyway, things are pretty good. Got some money in my pocket  and ready to head back. I'll keep you posted on the frustration to come. I'll also post pics of what I've been building when I get a chance (as the ones I have are outdated and at night), but here's what I've done so far.

SEE YA

 This is my tower. It's 40 blocks high (which is pretty damn tall). You can see most of our world from the top.
 I know it's dark, but you can see the lights that lead from my Fortress headed towards Matt's Tower and Justin's Castle.
 This is my glass tower. It's much prettier in the day. You can look out and see a lot of pretty parts of the world.
 The entrance to the glass tower. There used to be a skeleton that killed me and his body never vanished. I called him "Steve the Asshole" because him and two creepers blew the shit out of that entrance.
 A gift from Sarah. It's a little yellow flower I encased in glass for protection. It makes my Fortress more homey.
 This is from the entrance of my Fortress. It's dark because not only is it night but there aren't enough lights there yet. It branches off in three directions: One leads to my tower, one to the second floor and the other into the Shed that goes into my mines.
 This is looking down into the second floor of my castle. It's not done, and I'm thinking of adding other floors and rooms. I haven't decided yet. It's pretty big. I have no idea how much Cobblestone I have used so far ha ha.
 This is from the uncompleted tower (now completed) looking over to my glass one. You can see over it from the very top of this tower.
 Uncompleted top of my tower. There is now a pointed top above this. It looks great.
 Top of my tower looking down. Told you you could see over it.
Looking down at my second floor. The holes in the roof are there on purpose. They were letting light in so my floor could grow grass and look better. It made my head hurt to see so much Cobblestone everywhere.

And to think, this is only a fraction of what I have done in this game ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment