Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There are no Short Blogs Anymore

Seriously. I've just had this habit of writing forever and ever and ever. I guess I just do.

Anyway, Sarah and I got plants before we both left for school. Forget-me-nots. Cute right? Sarah has been having a lot better luck than I have. My plants look like this:
That tiny bit in the corner is all that has grown. Sucks. Now Sarah's look like this:
Clearly I am doing something wrong ha ha. Anyway, hopefully it will start growing soon. I really really want them to start growing.

-----------

I have this weird problem where I am unable to finish things. That or I get distracted and forget I was doing something. You have no idea how many texts I meant to send yesterday, but stopped halfway through and then went "OH I WAS SENDING A TEXT" like 5 minutes later. It's worse when I am doing ACTUAL things. Take Minecraft for example. When I first started playing, I was on Matt's server along with Sarah and Justin. As you saw in one of my old posts, I was building a lot of things. The only one I actually completed was my tower in the sky. The castle never got finished and neither did my underground sanctum.

Now we have moved over to a new server (Jason's. His has teleporters!), which means that now I have to start whole new projects. The same situation has arisen. I've begun building a Water Temple and have started on a new Tower in the Sky. None of these are finished. I mean, I want to work on the Water Temple, but I keep getting stuck. I don't really know where I want to go with it. I started building a tower, but it looks terrible >.< I'll probably tear it down and start all over. OH WELL.

-----------

I recently started playing this game called "Amnesia: The Dark Decent." Any horror survival fan should pick this up. The game freaks the SHIT out of me. It was one of those games that doesn't have enemies (for a while) but so much scary shit is going on that you just start freaking out. "What is that rattling? DID I JUST HEAR SCREAMS? IS THAT A GROAN? WHY IS THERE WIND IN THIS ROOM? THERE ARE NO WINDOWS??!? OH GOD THE LIGHTS WENT OUT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT IN THE WATER?!?!?!?"

Seriously, it's really good. And you need light. OH GOD do you need light. In the dark your character goes bat shit insane. Looking at enemies makes you go crazy. UGH. All of it is controlled by your "sanity" which is really easy to understand. Your character will start getting dizzy and shit starts warping. If you go crazy enough you just fall over and start freaking out. Getting in light is the only way to stop from going crazy. Your lantern can run out of Oil though. When it does....

Oh god I almost started freaking out I was so scared.

----------

Chocolates are missing from my bag. There were only two Reese's hearts in there, and one of them I was saving. It is now gone. I AM NOT HAPPY.

----------

I'm debating about heading to AU this weekend. I'll probably head over next weekend, as I believe there is a party this weekend that I was invited to. It all depends on what is going on. Either way I am looking forward to this weekend.

----------

I finally started doing some of the shit that I needed to get done. This includes getting my Resume ready so that I can apply to jobs on campus. I e-mailed my previous boss to ask her for help, but she didn't respond after she said she would get some stuff together. No sweat though, as I know the  company is really busy right now. One of their big shows is coming up and they just snatched a lot of important companies, so contracts are being written and whatnot. I hope she gets back to me soon though. I need to start applying to places.

I also need to set up a credit card in my own name. Gotta call my mom about that because I need a bunch of information from parents in order for it process. It will be cool to have my own credit card. I have my debit card, but Credit Scores will be important in the real world.

Although, I don't want to be a real person...

-----------

I have a wonderful assignment for Thursday. My teacher wants me to draw upside down. It's supposed to make us look at the lines and shapes of whatever we are drawing, rather than being like "Oh that's a foot, and that's a hand, OH AND THAT'S A NOSE". It's to force us to look REALLY at what we are seeing, and all the things that make it up, rather than the symbols of what they are. You know, like how children draw. I'm looking forward to it. I just need to get my tablet back from Jay.

Speaking of Tablets. We have these awesome ones in the art building now. They are the ideal size and are smooth and easy to handle. I love them, and was having a lot of fun with them. Of course, as the teacher was going over all the shortcuts, he brought up how to make the brush tool bigger in photoshop. Of course, I already knew how to do this, but out of habit I like to make it REALLY HUGE and then scale down. The teacher walked by the moment I did that and was like "Woah George, calm down," I laughed and went back to drawing. I'm really looking forward to this class. It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm so ready for it.

-----------

I don't think I'm going to my Motion Capture class tomorrow. I might get up, but I'm just gonna roam around the grounds for a while. Why? Because I can't do that class anymore. I don't know if you've ever just gone to a class and just couldn't do it, but this is one. I mean, if someone I knew had been in the class and I hadn't gotten stuck in a group I couldn't deal with it, then maybe I would do it. But, my luck is done for that class. I love Willis and all, but I'm sorry, I can't do it. In the meantime, I've been searching for a replacement class. So far no luck. I might get into 2d animation class, if I can ever find it. For now, I'm only going to my Afternoon class.

-----------

I had a story I wanted to tell, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was.

-----------

I just watched cellists play Smooth Criminal, and am now listening to the Alien Ant Farm version. I like the MJ one a lot, but this one is just so well done. I'll probably listening to this for a few hours. That or go back to Britney and add more to my "Hold it Against Me" count. Ha ha.

------------

I'm gonna go for a walk. I feel like I need some air. I don't know why, I just do. Blargh. Why do the weeks feel so long this semester? Last semester felt so much shorter, even though my classes were closer together and I had that Thursday class that went on FOR FUCKING EVER.

But that's it for now. NO MORE WRITING BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS CEASING TO FUNCTION.

EDIT: SO MUCH FOR GETTING OUT. IT'S RAINING AND COLD SO JUST TO THE CONVENIENCE STORE AND BACK. WHATEVER.

1 comment:

  1. I did that with my University 100 class. I went once and wanted to kill myself; went home and dropped it.

    Maybe you should just take ballet. I think all signs point to it. 2 spots open.

    ReplyDelete