Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Plants are Dicks

So it's been two weeks since Sarah and I planted our lovely little plants. Of course, right now they are in the awkward "I'm growing tall! Look at me grow! Hey guys look! I'm growing" so they just look like little bushes.

Sarah:
It's so much cuter than mine ha ha. I think she also has the bonus of her plants getting direct sunlight. Mine are fighting to get sunlight.

Mine:

You can't really see the way they bend, but my plans are like fighting to escape the pot. They are just leaning as far as they can because my side of the building doesn't get sunlight. Ever. It rises on the opposite side of the building and then when it FINALLY gets over here, it gets blocked by the parking garage behind us. So essentially life as a plant in my room sucks.

-----------------

I had to do a drawing project for Drawing 1 today. I felt weird doing it because just drawing lines doesn't really seem like anything to me. I don't know, I'd rather do something. After this blog post I'm going to work on my sketchbook images for the class. I'm just going to work on drawing people and forms in general because that is what I really want to get good at. I mean, it's pretty damn important to my major so of course I need to be good at it. Anyway, we have some other projects due soon, but I enjoy the class. It goes by pretty fast and I've pretty much learned that I cannot comprehend 3d space. I don't know how to explain it, but shit just don't make sense to my brain.

----------------

I find it funny that I keep running into Heather everywhere. Yesterday when we went to try to get Mustache mugs she ended up at the meeting too. I noticed her because of the pink hair. It was really funny. She happened to lean back at the same time I noticed her, and she was like "wait is that George?" leans back, and I'm gone. I had moved over momentarily, but then we texted the whole meeting. We both were upset that you are not allowed to Co-ed dorm, but I covered this yesterday.

ANYWAY, this morning while on our way to class I ran into her again. Of course though, none of us were walking in the same direction. Oh well.

---------------

Just got a bunch of Anime from Randall. I was watching Code Geass earlier, but the website was like "LOL WE NO LONGER HAVE IT" so I was upset. Thankfully Randall had all of it, except for the second season. I got a bunch of other shows to make up for it.

Anyway, I think that's it for this post. I can't really think of anything I want to do and I need to finish work for tomorrow. I then need to finish up my self portrait for Thursday. Shouldn't be too hard, unless I want to colour it. Time to use all those tutorials Noelle sent me ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment