Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Fresh Start

So I think I want to start writing in this blog again. It was fun when I used to do it, especially because I always had something interesting to talk about. I also just miss the writing in it, the laughs shared with friends and the general something to do each week. It doesn't help that I've been reading a lot of Thought Catalog and the stories there make me want to write.

The big thing though, I'm tempted to make this blog a bit "NSFW." I have this habit of disappearing randomly and spending the night at someone's place, or just generally doing things that you wouldn't share with your family. I feel like it would be fun to just tell these things to the internet, because hey, I already tell strangers more than I probably should. I've always been an open book, especially because apparently I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I don't want this to be some LiveJournal thing, me expressing my deepest emotions and wanting sympathy from strangers even though I pretend to not care. Don't get me wrong, I loved LJ when I was on there. I just feel like it became more of a diary, and I don't want that.

Though, I DO want to share stories about things that bug me, or like this past week have caused me to have emotional breakdowns at night while I freak out over things that really don't matter. Who knows!

What I'm getting at is, I'm starting over again. I miss just writing in general, and so this will be me doing this all over again. I'll update at least once a week for now, but I don't really know how long that will last. The first real update will come sometime tomorrow I think. It will probably be about my debauchery on Grindr, and the stupid decisions I have made that turned out REALLY great. That is only if I decided to take the NSFW approach, BUT WE SHALL SEE.

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment