Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posting that everywhereeeeee.

Mostly because I love it. I don't actually want to throw a table or anything and am currently not upset.

Anywhoooo. I don't feel like doing work and instead want to type out a blog post because, hey, why not?

Things have been pretty good in school so far. I kind of had a mini freak out when we had to make a game by ourselves in two days, but we later got an extension on the due date, but mine still ended up pretty bad, mostly because I do not understand coding. WHATEVER. Now we are doing our group project finals and I get to rig and skin models. I'm also doing concept art for one of the dungeons, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I'm also really enjoying typography. It sounded rather boring at first, but now it's really fun. This next project we have to make a business suite setup and print it out on fancy paper (which I still have to go get ;_;). It's rather easy to do, but getting the set up juuuust right is rather frustrating. If you have ever used InDesign, you know what I mean. It didn't help that this is really the first time I have used the program, so learning yet another program is frustrating. Especially since I have to use like 4 others for my other classes. Ugh.

It's not so bad though. I've kind of forgotten how to do things in 3DS MAX (a 3d modeling program) but I managed to get the tutorials the teacher put up so that's helpful.

Also I just had to scan my face for a project. It came out really cool looking, but omg was it awkward. Not so awkward though, because everyone else in the class was doing it as well. Romel and I did ours and we laughed out how goofy we looked. The teacher really liked the way our faces came out too. Now we have to like cut them up and tape them together to make a new image. Not quite sure what to do for that, so we'll see.

That's it for now. I'm going to go follow a green line around campus to find out where it goes. Ta ta for now!

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment